Arranging financing, whether it be debt, equity, or both, can be complicated and demanding, particularly in today's markets. Having the right type of financing in place to realize your organizations strategy is critical.
At Corporate Capital Solutions we work closely with management to understand their capital requirements and then develop an approach that provides the best sources of capital whether it be for:
Sale of business
A typical engagement will encompass:
1. Valuation assessment, to establish value parameters for purposes of raising the required and properly structured capital;
2. Identify equity and debt sources that are most suitable to the client;
3. Develop an information package (Confidential Information Memorandum), including financial projections, that presents the opportunity in a clear and concise manner;
4. Negotiate with the capital providers to meet the clients stated objectives;
5. Assist in the closing process including working with both the client's and the Funder's solicitors.
These services assist management to continue focusing on their primary business responsibilities.
For information regarding these services please contact firstname.lastname@example.org